Posted: 23 January, 2018 Job Reference ID: 9915171 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter,Supervisor job type: full time
Our Client is a family owned and operated residential developer/builder, which creates and designs high end custom homes in the GTA. They have been recognized and awarded for home additions and renovations for two years in a row by “Best of Houzz”.
They are seeking an experienced Site Supervisor / Lead Carpenter to join their team.
– Supervise, manage, lead and motivate crew members
– Manage and oversee various residential projects including high end custom homes, renovations and additions
– Maintain a high level of health and safety on site at all times
– Ensure that assigned projects are completed according to contract documents, and within the objectives set by the project schedule and on budget
– Provide project updates to construction manager as required
– All other duties as required
– 10+ years of related experience in residential custom homes, renovations and additions; experience in a skilled trades is preferred
– Posses own tools
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Strong leadership, communication and technical construction skills
– Valid driver’s license, clean driving abstract; posses own vehicle
– Certification in a construction related trades is an asset
Other Companies May Title this Position:
Residential Site Supervisor, Superintendent, Construction Foreman, Lead Hand Supervisor, Custom Homes Carpenter
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.