Posted: 6 November, 2014 Job Reference ID: 8005391 Location: Toronto
positions: Technician job type: full time
Our client specializes in smoke, fire and water damage restoration. This disaster restoration company offers complete services for residential and commercial properties using the latest techniques and tools in content cleaning and structural repair. Serving the Greater Toronto Area, they have a team of technicians that take great pride in their work and are continuously building a reputation for quality workmanship and superior service.
They are seeking a Restoration Technician to join their team.
– Cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices suffering from water, mould, smoke and fire damage
– Extraction of water, sewage and mould
– Operating water extractors, floor scrubbers, pressure washers and vacuums
– Carefully tearing down damaged structures from homes
– Tend to any customer concerns, problems, delays etc.
– Knowledge of company products and services
– 3+ years experience
– WRT Certification (Preferred)
– Valid driver’s license with clean driving abstract
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
– Excellent communication skills, including written and oral
– Physically fit and capable of lifting 50lbs
– Willing to work flexible schedules
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.