Posted: 26 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 3434596 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Roofer job type: full time
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include everything from new roofing installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a team of over 20 full-time staff and has a short term goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of potential growth.
They are seeking a Roofer to join their team.
– New installations, replacements and repairs to commercial roofs
– Work with a team of 5 to 8 roofers with varying experience
– Work with two ply modified bitumen, four ply built up roofing systems and cool roofing systems
– Load/Unload and move material
– Maintain cleanliness of job site
– Adherence to Health and Safety
– 3+ years of related experience
– In-depth knowledge of new installs, replacements and repairs to commercial roofs
– Knowledge of roofing methods using hot tar/asphalt, aggregate, sheet metal, etc.
– Driver’s license
– Working at Heights Certification
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.