Posted: 12 January, 2015 Job Reference ID: 8477634 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: permanent
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include everything from new roofing installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a team of over 20 full-time staff and has a short term goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of growth opportunity.
They are currently seeking a Roofing Foreman to join their team.
– New installations, replacements and repairs to commercial roofs
– Work with team of 5 to 8 roofers with varying experience
– Work with two ply modified bitumen, four ply built up roofing systems and cool roofing systems
– Leading, directing and managing team
– Ordering material as per scope of work
– Ensuring and enforcing health and safety onsite
– 5+ years related experience
– In-depth knowledge of new installs, replacements and repairs to commercial roofs
– Knowledge of roofing methods using hot tar/asphalt, aggregate, sheet metal, etc.
– Comfortable managing and directing team
– Driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.