Posted: 16 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 8718623 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Foreman job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive (based on experience)
About the Company:
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include everything from new roof installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a team of over 20 full-time staff and has a short-term goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of potential growth.
They are seeking an experienced Roofing Foreman to join their dynamic and growing team.
– New installations, replacements and repairs to commercial roofs
– Work with two ply modified bitumen, four ply build up roofing systems and cool roofing systems
– Supervise and manage a team of roofers
– Ensuring and enforcing health and safety rules and regulations
– 5+ years related experience
– Sound knowledge of new installs, replacements and repairs to commercial roofs
– Knowledge of roofing methods using hot tar/asphalt, aggregate, sheet meta, etc.
– Driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.