Posted: 8 May, 2017 Job Reference ID: 4682397 Location: Toronto
positions: Labourer job type: full time
Our client is a family owned and operated Roofing Company that is servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 30 years. Their quick, high quality and professional roofing services have ensured the best results and established long-lasting relationships between their residential and commercial customers.
They are seeking a Residential Labourer to join their team.
– Assist in the completion of shingle roof installation projects
– Assist in the installations of valleys, skylights, step walls, vents, underlayment applications and removal
– Perform manual labour as required to complete jobs
– Load, unload and move material
– Maintain cleanliness of job site
– Adhere to Health and Safety codes and regulations
– 1-2 years of relevant experience in shingle roofing installation
– Basic tools (tool pouch, hammer, knife, chalk line and measuring tape)
– Certification in WHMIS, Working at Heights and Health and Safety
– Valid Driver’s License (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.