Posted: 5 February, 2016 Job Reference ID: 9881497 Location: Toronto
positions: Estimator job type: permanent
Our client is a leading provider of a flat and sheetmetal roofing systems servicing industrial, commercial, institutional and governmental building clients across the Greater Toronto Area. Their team of qualified professionals provide an array of services including restoration, repairs, re-roofs, inspections and installations of new roofing systems.
They are seeking a Roofing Estimator to join their team.
– Prepare estimates for various roofing projects
– Attend field visits and site meetings
– Review scope of work and required contents to determine accurate quotations
– Manage the tendering process and set up tender packages (quantity takeoffs, costing, pricing, review proposal requirements, monitor Bids)
– Prepare contract documents and specifications for industrial, institutional and commercial building roof systems
– 5+ years of relevant experience in estimating commercial/industrial flat roofs
– Strong knowledge of various roofing systems (BUR, EPDM, TPO, Green Roofing and Conventional Systems)
– Vast knowledge of the tendering process
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Computer proficiency using estimating software
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.