Posted: 14 April, 2015 Job Reference ID: 9269302 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter,Concrete Former job type: full time
Our client is a well established company specializing in commercial concrete form of work. Operating for over 35 years, they have carved many strong relationships within the commercial sector, and have steadily secured many projects within the GTA. They are experiencing a high level of growth for the year of 2015.
They are seeking a Rough Carpenter/Concrete Former to join their team.
– Forming, cutting, curing, and coring concrete
– Floor pouring, leveling, and finishing
– Build and install framing, floor beams, and sub-flooring
– Build walls and install partitions
– 2+ years of related experience
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
– Excellent communication and time management skills
– Must be able to operate power tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.