Posted: 24 April, 2013 Job Reference ID: 3655884 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a well established, family ran, custom home builder. Their homes can be seen throughout the GTA’s most affluent neighbourhoods, ranging in scale from 3,000 to 20,000 square feet.
They have been privileged to work with some of the most highly regarded designers and architects in the industry, contributing to their award winning custom built homes and renovations.
They are seeking a Rough Carpenter to join their team.
- Build and install framing
- Build floor beams and sub-flooring
- Build walls and install partitions
- Install drywall
- Install insulation
- Install windows
- Install stairs
Must have requirements:
- Proven rough carpentry experience
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings and specifications
- 5+ years experience with Tarion builder
- WHMIS Certificate
- Ability to manage time effectively and execute projects within schedule
- Safety conscious on job site
- Strong attention to detail