Posted: 11 May, 2017 Job Reference ID: 4077151 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager,Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a young and ambitious boutique development company based out of downtown Toronto specializing in residential-high-end custom homes, renovations and light commercial work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth since their establishment, and due to the continuing growth and success they have a newly created opportunity for a Construction Site Supervisor. Reporting to the Principle and Construction Manager of the company.
They are seeking a Senior Construction Manager/Site Supervisor to join their team.
– Direct and supervise residential renovations and custom home building construction projects from start to completion ranging from $50,000 to $3,000,000
– Ensure that assigned projects are completed according to contract documents and within the objectives set by the project schedule and budget
– Site coordination and scheduling of multiple projects and trades
– Plan and direct all onsite aspects of the project including contract award, scheduling construction, supervision, expediting and project accounting
– Work closely with the team to ensure that scheduled subtrades perform their work accurately and completely as per scope of work
– 5+ years related experience
– Strong knowledge of Ontario Health and Safety Act and the Ontario Building Code
– Experience supervising 2-4 or more construction projects simultaneously
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Strong attention to technical errors and defects
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Strong knowledge of technology, software and applications used on job site (asset)
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.