Posted: 21 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9983534
positions: Electrician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $55.00 - $65.00/hour
$55.00 – $65.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is an Electrical Contracting Company servicing the commercial, industrial and solar energy demand. Specializing in maintenance, new construction, restoration and installation, they have successfully operated for over 20 years and have been experiencing rapid growth. They have grown to a team of experts in Project Management and Estimating as well as a service team to meet quick demands in emergency situations.
They are seeking a Senior Electrical Foreman to join their team.
- Manage installation, remodeling, or repair of electrical projects
- Oversee a crew of 20 team members
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams, electrical codes and project specifications
- Install, modify, repair, and maintain various electrical systems and related equipment
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards and defects, to ensure compliance with the code
- Other duties assigned
- Electrical License (309A)
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience in high rise condo and new construction is considered an asset
- Must have slab experience with robotic station
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and AutoCAD
- Proven leadership skills and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.