Posted: 11 June, 2014 Job Reference ID: 7508016 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our Client specializes in water damage restoration services. They also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up, and storm response services. They offer services that include the removal of all water, drying carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore homes or offices to its original condition.
They are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their company.
- Plan, organize, direct and control daily operations
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Select trade subcontractors and coordinate their activities, plan and manage budgets, direct purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff
- 3+ years of experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Own tools
- IICRC, WRT and AMRT certifications required
Applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.