Posted: 27 March, 2018 Job Reference ID: 3015619 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a top electrical contracting company that provides electrical services to high-rise residential, commercial and industrial sectors. They have built a solid reputation with clients, suppliers and customers in delivering timely and quality service. They are continuing to grow as they strive to employ quality candidates to improve their operational efficiency.
They are currently seeking an experience Electrical Estimator to join their growing dynamic team.
– Manage monthly billings and approve invoices
– Dealings with adjustments in billings due to changes in scope of work
– Ability to read, interpret and comprehend contracts and construction drawings
– Manage and maintain the costs, risk management and quality control of various projects
– Manage projects and ensure they fall within budget, timeline and quality requirements
– Ensure work is conducted safely and effectively
– Manage work orders
– Manage customer expectations while maintaining a high-level of customer service
– Manage any project conflicts
– 5+ years experience in Project Management
– Experience in the electrical industry
– Must be detailed oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
– A positive “can-do” attitude
– Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Word and Accubid Software
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.