Posted: 12 May, 2014 Job Reference ID: 8611489 Location: Brampton
positions: Engineer job type: full time
Our client is a world leader the manufacturing of woodworking and metal fabricating machines. They manufacture a complete range of reliable, high precision machines that include Angle Notchers and CNC Laser Cutting Machines. Operating for over 45 years, they have established themselves as the industry specialists and leaders for machine manufacturers.
They are seeking a Service Engineer to join their team.
– Install, service and repair hydraulic and electro-hydraulic sequential control systems, electrical control systems and computerized instrumentation systems
– Inspect and test operation of instruments and systems
– Repair and adjust system components
– Remove and replace defective parts
– Perform scheduled preventative maintenance work
– 3+ years related experience
– Capable of reading circuit diagrams
– Willingness to travel
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.