Posted: 5 February, 2016 Job Reference ID: 1659473 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: permanent
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include everything from new roofing installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a team of over 20 full-time staff and has a short team goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of potential growth.
They are currently seeking a Service Manager- Commercial Flat Roofing to join their team.
– Managing on site staff and production
– Experience reviewing scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
– Complete quantity takeoffs, costing, pricing and tender preparation for commercial projects
– Enforcing Health and Safety at job sites, conducting safety talks, and liaising with third party advisers
– Ensuring sufficient material is delivered to sites
– Making sure all employees are following proper protocols
– Working closely with subcontractors, suppliers and specified manufactures on an ongoing basis
– Liaise and work with other business consultants and directors
– Implementing better practices and continuously finding new ways to improve work processes
– 5+ years related experience in the commercial sector
– Ability to work with upper management to achieve desired objectives
– Excellent planning and time management skills
– Valid Driver’s license with a Clean Driving Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.