Posted: 1 March, 2018 Job Reference ID: 4293503 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include from new roofing installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a team of over 20 full-time staff and has a short term goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of potential growth.
They are seeking for a Professional Service Manager with industry experience to join their dynamic team.
– Manage on site staff and production
– Experience with reviewing scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
– Prepare estimates, complete takeoffs, costing, pricing, and tender preparations for commercial projects
– Enforce Health and Safety regulations at job sites, conduct safety meetings and liaising with clients, customers and third-party advisers
– Ensure sufficient materials are delivered to job sites
– Work closely with subcontractors, suppliers and manufacturers daily
– Implement better practices and continuously finding new ways to improve work processes
– Minimum of 5+ years experience in the commercial roofing industry in a management position
– Ability to work independently and with upper management
– Must have a professional attitude, with excellent communication skills
– Excellent planning and time management skills
– Ability to work outside of regular office hours, or “on-call” as required
– Valid Driver’s License with a clean Driving Abstract
Other companies may title this position as:
Roofing Estimator, Service and Maintenance Manager, Commercial Roofing Manager, Flat Roofing Manager
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.