Posted: 25 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6687801
positions: Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $60,000-$70,000/annually + Company Phone and Vehicle
Permanent/ Full Time
$60,000 – $70,000/annually
Company Phone and Vehicle
About the Company:
Our client is a leading provider of luxury home appliances. Specializing and offering high-end, and well-made brands such as Wolf, Sub-Zero and Cove. They showcase world-renowned Refrigeration and wine storage units, famous cooking instruments and appealing dishwashers. They are known for their excellent customer service and providing a positive impact in the housing market.
They are seeking a Service Technician to service the Greater Montreal and Quebec City area.
- Responsible for service and repairs of appliances
- Provide quality service to customers
- Work accordingly to operational needs (workshop or residential homes)
- Troubleshoot, repair and provide maintenance of appliances
- Liaise with Customer Service, customers to determine work order and nature of defect
- Prepare schedules and maintenance routes
- Install high-end appliances such as refrigerators, stove, dishwashers, etc.
- Prepare cost estimates and invoices indicating repairs completed for billing (if applicable)
- Keep service vehicle clean and parts inventory up to date
- Minimum 1 year of experience in repairing appliances
- Experience with high-end appliances is considered an asset
- DEP in Appliance Repair or Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of electricity and plumbing
- Understand and interpret plans and specifications
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to complete repairs and service calls on time
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.