Posted: 17 November, 2020 Job Reference ID: 1595231 Location: Bolton
job type: full time,permanent compensation: $23.00 - $26.00/hour
Permanent / Full-Time
$23.00 – $26.00/hour
About the Company:
Our reputable client is a well-established hoist equipment services and rental company across Canada. They have been successfully operating for over two decades and have built a reputation for providing superior quality service and building strong relationships with their clients.
They are seeking a Service Technician to join their team.
- Troubleshoot electrical or mechanical systems failures and perform maintenance on Construction elevators and related equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints to determine the layout of system components
- On-site installation of hardware including wiring, configuration work with electricians
- Install and wire electric and electronic control system devices
- Inspect, repair, troubleshooting speaks and power supply of hoist communication system.
- Wiring hoist control panel and ground power panel, test motor, relay, contact and run hoist
- Maintenance gate switch, up/down limited switch, speed sensor to keep hoist running properly.
- 2+ years of relevant experience particularly on hoist control panels
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have Working at Heights, Fall Arrest Certificate
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.