Posted: 1 May, 2018 Job Reference ID: 7872306 Location: Concord
positions: Estimator,Manager job type: full time
Our client is a busy and growing sewer and watermain contractor based in Toronto, ON. They cater to both commercial and residential customers and developments, specializing in grading and earthworks, erosion control measure, sewer and watermain repairs and any other storm, sanitary and watermain service laterals. They continuously provide successful services to all of their unique clients.
They are currently seeking an industry experienced Estimator / Project Manager to join their growing team.
– Prepare all estimations, tender packages, bids and proposals
– Manage all paperwork including finances, project coordinator and administration
– Manage projects ranging from $500K to $5M
– Secure various residential and commercial projects
– Perform on-site service when required
– All other duties assigned
– Minimum of 4 years of experience working in the sewer and watermain industry
– Estimation and/or Project Manager experience in the industry is a must
– Excellent communication and written skills
– Excellent planning and time management skills
– Excellent computer and people skills
Other companies may title this position:
Estimator, Project Manager, Sewer and Watermain Project Coordinator, Sewer and Watermain Estimator and Sewer and Watermain Project Manager.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.