Posted: 5 July, 2017 Job Reference ID: 1384631 Location: Toronto
positions: Operator job type: full time
Our client is a leader in trenchless rehabilitation technology specializing in underground water and sewer systems. Operating for over 20 years they have successfully developed and produced a cost effective and leading technological solution for water and sewage systems. Having secured long term projects with the City of Toronto, they are currently expanding their operations and offering many growth opportunities.
They are seeking a Sewer Line Operator/CCTV to join their team.
– Installation, start-up and operation of equipment
– Ensure quality of images captured by camera are clear for analyses
– Ensure unit is maintained, clean and in good working
– Lead and monitor assistant operator
– Contact customers to notify arrival or unforeseen delays of projects
– Valid Class G Driver’s License
– Valid PACP-MACP Certification
– Confined Spaces Training (asset)
– Physically fit and able to work outdoors
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.