Posted: 21 January, 2021 Job Reference ID: 8133120
job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Permanent / Full Time
$25.00 – $30.00 / hourly
Company Benefits (company car, dental care, extended health care, on-site parking, etc)
About the Company:
Our client is a leading energy consulting company that specializes in delivering technology solutions to create advanced high-performance buildings. With their award-winning engineers and mechanical field experienced technicians, they provide excellent service that transforms buildings that yield increased energy earning opportunities, reduced operating costs and occupancy comfort.
They are rapidly growing and are seeking a fully licensed Sheet Metal Worker to join their team!
- Understand project scopes, goals, and deliverables
- Understand tasks and required resources to implement projects
- Organize material as needed to implement projects
- Communicate with project managers on deliverables and labour effort on projects
- Work with and support other technicians in the field
- Participate in project commissioning and quality assurance activities
- Troubleshoot equipment and systems issues
- Minimum 1 year of sheet metal fabrication and installation experience
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.