Posted: 2 August, 2016 Job Reference ID: 9825106 Location: Toronto
positions: Worker job type: full time
Our client is a fast growing complete mechanical company providing full services to commercial and industrial clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Specializing in preventative maintenance, emergency services, HVAC and automated building services, their team of experts take great pride in their work and are continuously building a reputation for quality workmanship and superior service.
They are seeking a Sheet Metal Worker to join their team.
– Inspect, measure and add all necessary material to complete a job
– Fit and join sheet metal parts using riviting, welding and soldering
– Install sheet metal products according to specifications
– 2+ years of relevant experience in Commercial/ Industrial sector
– 308A Certification
– Ability to read blueprints
– Must have all safety certificates: WHMIS, Fall Arrest, Scissor lift and Safety awareness
– Valid driver’s license (preferred)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.