Posted: 4 November, 2015 Job Reference ID: 6810023 Location: Toronto
positions: Engineer,Mechanic job type: full time
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are seeking a Shift Engineer/Facility Mechanic to join their team.
– Performing regular facility monitoring, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure up time objectives are met
– Monitoring assigned facilities by conducting facility walkthroughs, equipment and system monitoring
– Troubleshooting and repairing problems in the plant and distribution system
– Maintaining logs, observing and recording readings
– Assisting in the implementation of preventative maintenance programs ensuring that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
– High school diploma
– Qualification of a 3rd Class Power Engineer OR Refrigeration Class B license from the province of Ontario
– Experience working in a Healthcare Facility (asset)
– Available to work continental shifts
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.