Posted: 25 April, 2017 Job Reference ID: 5164198 Location: Toronto
positions: Engineer job type: full time
Our client is a large reputable company who delivers award-winning, high quality and cost effective solutions to their clients every day. They are a leading provider in corporate real estate needs. Offering services in facility management, real estate management, project delivery, professional and workplace solutions. Their knowledge of change in this industry has successfully made themselves one of the largest recognized leaders in real estate management services across North America.
They are currently seeking a Shift Engineer to join their team.
– Perform scheduled preventative and corrective in-house maintenance, emergency and overhaul of plant equipment
– Perform routine and on-demand services on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems for the assigned facility
– Conduct scheduled running tests on diesel electric generator
– Troubleshoot and identify mechanical equipment problems
– Make recommendation on purchasing parts and supplies
– Other duties assigned
– High School Diploma plus a specialized technical or business course
– 3+ years of experience in a building operator/facility management role
– 3rd Class Operating Engineer or higher or Refrigeration Class B Operator
– Knowledge of Environmental Standards and Occupational Health and Safety
– Strong communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.