Posted: 31 January, 2022 Job Reference ID: 7593643 Location: Brampton
positions: Shipper job type: full time,permanent compensation: $19.66/hour + Company Benefits
Monday to Friday, 9:00 PM – 5:30 AM
$19.66/hourly + Company Benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees.
They are seeking Shipper (Night Shift) to join their dynamic team!
- Place various products into designated storage areas.
- Pick orders using the scanning system and stage loads
- Maintain inventory
- Load/unload trailers and containers as required
- Operate forklift, reach truck, rider, counterbalance machines – Material Handling Equipment training required
- Forklift License (Raymond Reach, Counterbalance, Order Picker, Walkie, etc.)
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting, up to/including 50 lbs
- Reach truck experience required
- Forklift operation testing to be performed prior to start