Posted: 28 June, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9564297 Location: Stoney Creek
positions: Receiver,Shipper job type: full time,permanent compensation: $22.00-$24.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is a North American manufacturer and designer of custom hydraulic cylinders including but not limited to single acting, double acting, displacement, large bore, telescopic and piggyback. With over 45 years in the industry, they are an ISO 9001 certified, lean manufacturing company offering superior quality and short lead times. The client is built to design, develop and manufacture custom Hydraulic Cylinders.
They are rapidly growing and are currently seeking an experienced Shipper/Receiver to join the team. You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, package, address, and ship merchandise or material
- Package Hydraulic Cylinders in crates or skids as per company/customers guidelines
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming material
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against packing slips, record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Previous experience in shipping receiving
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid Sit Down Forklift License required
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.