Posted: 29 March, 2018 Job Reference ID: 9556336 Location: Oakville
positions: Receiver,Shipper job type: full time
Our client is a large recognized manufacturer of roofing and construction equipment across Canada. Operating for 50 years in the industry, through their dedicated and competent employees, they have made an excellent reputation of providing the top well engineered and reliable machinery equipment that delivers a high level of excellence and customer satisfaction.
They are seeking a Shipper / Receiver to join their team.
– Obtain and follow clear direction from management and ensure a high level of effectiveness
– Safe operation of the forklift and other equipment while loading and unloading materials
– Maintain inventory of shipping materials
– Ensure that all products are shipped on schedule according to specific instructions by management
– Maintain a safe and clean work area
– Valid forklift license
– Experience in wrapping, skidding, staging, organizing shipments of equpiment
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Safety oriented
Other companies may title this position as:
Material Handler, Warehouse Worker, Warehouse Labourer, General Labourer and Forklift Operator.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.