Posted: 12 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 2860648 Location: Toronto
compensation: $18 - $22/per hour
$18 – $22/per hour
About the Company:
Our client is a growing company that distributes a wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. They have over 150 full time employees with offices and showrooms across Canada. They have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect and designer communities and residential customers.
They are seeking a Shipping / Logistics Administrator to join their team.
– Reviewing inbound freight invoices and matching to quotes
– Report all non-matching invoices to Logistics Manager
– Consolidate Invoices and forward to Accounting Department
– Manage outbound freight rate requests
– Manage all non-air inbound freight requests
– Perform day-to-day administration tasks
– Perform other duties required
– Minimum 1-2 years experience in shipping and receiving
– High attention to detail, organized and conduct activities an and accurate and timely manner
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Able to work efficiently as a part of team as well as independently
– Computer literate and knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
– Experience with Sage Business Vision is an asset
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.