Posted: 17 March, 2020 Job Reference ID: 7297381 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Fabricator job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a custom fabrication and display company located in Etobicoke, ON. Specializing in storefront facades, 3D design, CNC, metal fabrication, commercial construction and many more services. Working with reputable companies such as NIKE, TD banks, Footlocker and many more they have become a one stop shop for meeting their clients diverse manufacturing requirements.
They are seeking a Metal Fabricator to join their team.
– Measure, cut, or shape metal, wood, plastic and other materials using appropriate tools and equipment
– Examine detailed drawings or specifications to find material and equipment requirements
– Adhere to health and safety regulations while maintaining a safe and clean environment
– Other duties assigned
– Minimum 5 years experience in fabrication and manufacturing particularly in store fixtures
– Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 60lbs
– Skilled in TIG and MIG welding
– Experience in installation of elements for a trade show industry and larger interior and exterior projects
– Strong knowledge of tools and methods of all aspects of metal fabrication from building large structures to finer store fixtures and custom assets
– Ability to work independently in a busy environment
– Experience with routine maintenance operations
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.