Posted: 14 September, 2017 Job Reference ID: 6747548 Location: Vaughan
positions: Foreman,Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a millwork construction contractor located in Vaughan. They have been operating for over 70 years specializing in the high rise, low rise residential, retail and commercial sectors. Their services and products include custom millwork, kitchen and bath units, cabinets and much more. They have a new shop that requires an experienced Shop Supervisor who is also hands on and experienced in cabinet making.
They are looking for a highly skilled Cabinet Maker with Supervision / Foreman experience to join their team.
– Ability to build custom designs of residential and/or commercial projects from conception to completion (asset)
– Work with variety of materials including solid wood, wood subtrades, HPL, adhesives and specialty materials required
– Assemble cabinets, counters and wall panels, etc.
– Laminating, skidding and fitting out crates as required
– Staging of new or refurbished client properties
– 5+ years of cabinet making experience
– Experience supervising a millwork shop and workers
– Able to lift 50lbs
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with others
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Knowledge and experience in operating power tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.