Posted: 30 April, 2018 Job Reference ID: 4641027 Location: Vaughan
positions: Foreman,Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a millwork construction contractor located in Vaughan. They have been operating for many years and have specialized in the high rise, low rise residential, retail and commercial sectors. Their services and products include custom millwork, kitchen and bath units, cabinets and much more. They have a new shop the requires an experience Shop Supervisor who is also hands on and experience in cabinet making.
They are looking for a highly skilled Cabinet Maker with Supervision/Foreman experience to join their team.
– Built custom designs of residential and/or commercial projects from conception to completion
– Work with a variety of materials including solid wood, wood substrates, HPL, adhesives and specialty materials as required
– Assemble cabinets, counters and wall panels, etc.
– Laminating, skidding and fitting out crates as required
– Staging of new or refurbished client properties
– 5+ years of cabinet making experience
– Experience supervising a millwork shop and workers
– Able to lift 50lbs
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with others
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Knowledge and experience in operating power tools
Other companies may title this position as:
Cabinet Installer, Cabinet Maker, Shop Supervisor, Cabinet Foreman, Millwork Supervisor, Millwork, Finish Carpenter, Carpenter Assembler and Carpenter.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.