Posted: 13 March, 2019 Job Reference ID: 3242223 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: permanent
Permanent / Full-Time
About the Company:
Our client is an innovative and experienced construction company that designs, constructs and installs rooftop specialized systems. Their use of 2D and 3D drawings provide their clients with precise services and have successfully met their clients objectives and project needs while overcoming challenges and special requirements of their valued clients.
They are seeking a Site Foreman to join their team.
– Move heavy materials such as concrete paver, sod roll, bucket of stone, etc. in a safely manner
– Make precise cuts and use grinders and concrete saws to level paver surface areas
– Lead a small crew of team members
– Communicate with Supervisors on job site
– Other duties assigned
– Must have experience in concrete paver installation
– Certification in Forklift Operation and/or Zoom Boom is considered an asset
– Professional, organized, punctual and posses strong problem solving skills
– Must be precise, detailed and creative on job sites
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Able to learn new tasks quickly
– WHMIS and Working at Heights Certification mandatory
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.