Posted: 23 April, 2014 Job Reference ID: 1886618 Location: Brampton
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a well established construction company that has been operating for over 25 years. Completing projects throughout the Greater Toronto Area, they offer a complete envelope of construction services that include design/build, general contracting, project management and property management for the industrial, residential and commercial sectors. Our client holds itself to continuously improving quality standards and is growing rapidly having secured many projects for 2014.
They are currently seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team.
– Supervision and coordination of site operations and workers
– Ensure high quality of materials and workmanship requirements
– Actively ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
– Offer insight by applying indepth knowledge of building methodology and trades
– Monitor and coach performance of site personnel
– Ensure all projects are completed on time and within budgets set in scope of work
– 5+ years related experience as Site Supervisor in commercial/retail construction
– Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
Applicants please forward your resume and list of projects completed to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.