Posted: 2 July, 2013 Job Reference ID: 5059534 Location: Newmarket
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is transforming the way companies are run and careers are made. A well established, full service, construction company that specializes in petroleum and commercial projects across Canada. They have secured their respected position within the industry and have been successfully completing projects for many of the big brand petroleum and commercial companies including Petro-Canada, Esso, TD Financial and McDonalds Corp. With an amazing record of employee retention, many would consider this a company that they would like to grow old with.
They are seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team.
- Organizing, managing and supervising sub-trades on site
- Project Scheduling
- Liaison with clients and consultants on site
- Interpreting blueprints, drawings and contract documents
- General handyman responsibilities. Ability and willingness to perform hands on tasks as required
- Handling laser level to determine elevations and set grades for sub-trades
- Some travel
- 3-5 years experience in commercial and industrial construction
- Experience with projects ranging from $10K – $5M
- Post secondary degree in construction related field preferred
- First Aid, WHMIS, Fall Protection, Petroleum Safety training an asset
- Computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very competitive and based on experience
- Benefits plan
All applicants please forward your resume along with project list to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.