Posted: 5 January, 2015 Job Reference ID: 4291093 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is an internationally known contractor that provides a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction, construction management, and general contracting. Their clients include big name owners throughout Canada and the US including TD Bank, Lowes, Home Depot, Best Buy and many clients in the educational and public sector. Employing close to 100 industry professionals and having 7 offices throughout North America, they are a great company for anyone that is looking to establish themselves with a big firm.
They are currently seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team.
– Oversee performance of all trade contractors and reviewing architectural drawings to ensure accuracy and regulator abidance
– Ensure and enforce safety compliance throughout the jobsite
– Select and coordinate subcontractors throughout project phases
– Complete projects ranging from 500k – 10M+
– Help develop cost effective plans and schedules to complete projects
– 5+ years related experience
– Experience supervising high rise projects
– Good understanding of curtain wall systems
– Experience working in occupied spaces
– Experience doing retrofits
– Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Estimating experience (preferred)
– Strong analytical, and problem solving skills.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.