Posted: 9 May, 2016 Job Reference ID: 2927102 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is an international known contractor that provides a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction, construction management, and general contracting. Their clients include big name owners throughout Canada and the US including TD Bank, Lowes, Home Depot, Best Buy and many clients in the educational and public sector. Having 7 offices throughout North America, they are a great company for anyone that is looking to establish themselves with a big firm.
They are currently seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team.
– Oversee performance of all trade contractors and reviewing architectural drawings to ensure accuracy and regulatory abidance
– Complete projects ranging from 500k-10M+
– Ensuring and enforce safety compliance throughout the jobsite
– Select and coordinate subcontractors throughout project phases
– Help develop cost effective plans and schedules to complete projects
– 5+ years of related experience
– Experience supervising high rise projects
– Good understanding of curtain wall systems
– Experience working in occupied spaces
– Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.