Posted: 2 March, 2022 Job Reference ID: 9929608 Location: North York
positions: Supervisor job type: full time,permanent compensation: $55,00-$65,00/annually
Full Time / Permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a busy custom home builder and renovation company looking to add a Site Supervisor with 5+ years of experience to their team! They focus on residential and commercial projects across the GTA and offer full management services to their customers for over 15 years.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of related subcontractors
- Provide overall on-site management, administrative and technical direction on site
- Analyzing methods of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment, temporary power sources and work schedules
- Enforce company and project policies and ensures project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and quality standards
- Assist in resolving subcontractors construction problems such as site access and work interfaces, as required. Advise senior management of potential problems, work interferences, or schedule difficulties while assisting in circumventing/resolving such conflicts
- Monitor subcontractors compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented
- Ensure assigned subcontractor complies with requirements relating to materials, quality, and testing and inspection of the work
- A minimum of 5 years construction experience
- Advanced knowledge of various construction safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, quality control, engineering drawings and other documents
- Ability to clearly communicate with others.
- Proficiency in Office and Project Management software
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.