Posted: 23 March, 2015 Job Reference ID: 9983214 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our Client is a young and ambitious boutique development company based out of downtown Toronto specializing in residential-high-end custom homes, renovations and light commercial work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth since their establishment, and due to the continuing growth and success they have a newly created opportunity for a Construction Site Supervisor. Reporting to the Principle and Construction Manager of the company.
They are seeking a Construction Site Supervisor for Residential Renovations.
– Direct and supervision of residential renovations and custom home building construction projects from start to completion ranging from $10,000 to $3,000,000
– Ensure that assigned projects are completed according to contract documents and within the objectives set by the project schedule and budget
– Plain and direct all onsite aspects of the project including contract award, scheduling, construction, supervision, expediting, and project accounting
– Work closely with team to ensure safety and compliance
– Working closely with the team to ensure that scheduled subtrades perform their work accurately and completely as per scope of work
– 3+ years related experience
– Strong knowledge of Ontario Health & Safety Act and the Ontario Building Code
– Experience supervising 2-4 or more construction projects simultaneously
– Ability to read and interpret blue prints
– Experience scheduling projects
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.