Posted: 30 October, 2015 Job Reference ID: 5622072 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a national company specializing in sewer rehabilitation services. Servicing governments, contractors and customers across the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional markets. They are recognized leaders in improving the performance and longevity of sewer infrastructure using state of the art trechless technologies.
They are seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team.
– Traffic control planning and set up
– Bypass planning and set up
– Managing subcontractors and crews
– Conducting site meetings, field visits and generating reports
– Managing notices/complaints, locates, road cuts and reinstatement issues
– Experience in sewer and watermain construction
– 5+ years experience dealing with bypass implementation, road cutting, locates, working around utilities and installing CIPP liners
– 5+ years of management/supervisory experience in the sewer industry
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Valid driver’s license and vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.