Posted: 27 August, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9464762 Location: Toronto
positions: Site Manager job type: full time,permanent compensation: $60,000-$80,000/annually
Full Time / Permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a premier office and workspace builder across the GTA. Their goal is to provide changes in office designs and deliver a adequate finish product. They have recently seen a growth in the number of projects that they have on the go, and are therefore seeking a Site Supervisor to join their fast growing team.
- Supervise all site construction and ensure trades complete work according to construction drawings
- Enforce safety compliance throughout the site
- Coordinate all trades and ensure required materials are at sites daily
- Build working relationships with building operators, security, trades and suppliers
- Minimum of 3 years supervision experience in commercial or high-rise office construction
- Strong communication skills and experience in collaborating with trades, suppliers, inspectors, engineers and / or designers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with clean abstract and up to date insurance
- Must be able to work in downtown Toronto core
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.