Posted: 7 January, 2019 Job Reference ID: 6845025 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: permanent
– Commensurate with experience
– Company Benefits
About the Company:
Our client is an established, top leading construction contractor in the building development industry. For over 50 years, they are providing a wide range of services that include design-build, preconstruction, construction management and general contracting particularly on a new construction, ground up, commercial facilities and renovation of retail projects across North America.
They are currently seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team.
– Oversee performances of all trade contractors and reviewing architectural drawings to ensure accuracy regulatory abidance
– Complete projects ranging from 500k-10M+
– Ensuring and enforce safety compliance throughout the jobsite
– Select and coordinate subcontractors throughout project phases
– Help develop cost effective plans and schedules to complete projects
– 3+ years of related experience
– Experience supervising high rise and interior projects
– Excellent reading and interpretation of blueprints and specifications
– Experience working in occupied spaces
– Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.