Posted: 22 February, 2017 Job Reference ID: 2561754 Location: Brampton
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Our client is a General Contracting and Building Restorations Company that has been operating for over 25 years. They provide a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction management and general contracting. They pride themselves of their quality service and workmanship employing best practices throughout each stage of the construction and restoration process.
They are seeking a Skilled Foreman to join their team.
– Perform rough and finish carpentry duties
– Manage crew and other skilled trades
– Implement safety procedures and all quality standards are met
– Report to Project Manager
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Valid Ontario Driver’s License with a Clean Driving Abstract
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and all specifications
– Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various construction practices
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.