Posted: 19 July, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6432699 Location: Newmarket
positions: Skilled Labourer job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 - $30.00/hourly
$25.00 – $30.00/hourly
About the Company:
Our client is an established Construction Company that has been successfully operating for 50+ years. They have completed various projects ranging from Commercial/Residential work to Industrial/Petroleum work. They are looking to bring on a Commercial Skilled Labourer to join their growing team!
- Prepare construction site each day (materials, tools, equipment)
- Complete previous projects or receive new project instructions from construction manager/supervisor
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide assistance to contractors as needed
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials on job site
- Ensure end of day duties are fulfilled (putting away tools properly, cleaning workspace area)
- Following health and safety protocols (ensure proper clothing is worn)
- High school diploma or equivalent – trade apprenticeship is an asset
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat and lift up to 40lbs.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.