Posted: 26 April, 2019 Job Reference ID: 4957432 Location: Bolton
positions: Labourer job type: permanent
Permanent / Full-Time
About the Company:
Our client is a growing landscaping company that offer construction services across the GTA. They provide services such as residential and commercial interlocking, concrete walkways, flagstone and jewel stone, pools and other construction designs.
They are seeking a Skilled Labourer to join their team.
– Assist in preparation of job sites prior to the beginning of project
– Operate various tools and equipment
– Mix, pour and spread concrete
– Assist in the construction of walkways, fences, decks , posts etc.
– Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
– Dig ditches and trenches
– Plant garden beds and lawns
– Assist and report to Foreman
– Other duties assigned
– Minimum 1 years experience in landscape/construction industry
– Completion of High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
– Ability to lift minimum 50lbs and able to work in a fast environment
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and job specifications
– Possess a strong knowledge of materials, methods, use of tools and equipment required to complete various landscaping/construction practices
– Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Valid G Class Driver’s License and/or AZ License along with a Clean Driver’s Abstract
– Ability to work in diverse weather conditions
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.