Posted: 16 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5069421 Location: Oakville
positions: Labourer job type: full time
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Offering competitive wages
About the Company:
Our client is a recognized leader in the accessibility industry. Operating for over 20 years, they have been offering mobility access into residential, commercial, institutional and more accessibility sectors with aluminum modular ramps. Today, they have successfully grown to more than twenty locations across the US and Canada.
They are seeking a Skilled Labourer to join their dynamic team!
- Installation, service and maintenance of accessibility products
- Ensure accurate site evaluations and estimates
- Adhere to occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Provide all customers with product information and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle large loads
- Experience in mobility or accessibility industry is considered an asset (installations, repairs and services of modular aluminum wheelchair ramps, porch lifts, stair lifts, grab bars, vehicle lifts and other accessibility and mobility equipment)
- Must have experience using hand and power tools
- Valid G Driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
- Must have valid safety training certifications (Working at Heights Certificate, WHMIS and OHSA in 4 steps)
- Must possess own steel toe boots, hard hat and safety vest (PPE)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.