Posted: 17 February, 2016 Job Reference ID: 2571854 Location: Vaughan
positions: Labourer job type: permanent
Our client is a highly reputable General Contracting and Building Restorations company that provides a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction, construction management and general contracting. They pride themselves of their quality service and workmanship employing best practices throughout each stage of the construction and restoration process.
They are seeking a Skilled Labourer to join their team.
– Assist Lead Carpenter and other trades in completing projects
– Semi skilled manual labour in construction
– Adhering to occupational hazards and safety precautions
– Operate various hand and power tools to complete projects
– Complete tasks as per work schedule meeting strict deadlines and standards
– 2+ years of relevant experience working on a construction job site
– Ability to safely operate basic hand and power tools
– Knowledge of Health and Safety (asset)
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.