Posted: 30 July, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5036293 Location: Concord
positions: Mechanic job type: full time,permanent compensation: $30.00 – $40.00/hourly
$30.00 – $40.00/hourly
About the Company:
Our client is an established roofing company servicing the industrial and commercial industry. They specialize in high-rise condominium waterproofing systems, new applications and other technologies. Operating for over 30 years, they have become experts in roof replacements, installations and waterproofing systems that tailor to their customers needs.
They are seeking a Small Engine Mechanic to join their team!
- Repairers test, repair and service small gasoline and diesel-powered engines and equipment
- Inspect and test engines and other mechanical components using test devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts and components using hand tools and equipment
- Test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on equipment
- Other duties as required
- Experience working on small engines such as lawn mowers, golf cars, gas and electric engines
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.