Posted: 17 September, 2013 Job Reference ID: 8944739 Location: Vaughan
positions: Carpenter job type: hold
Our client is the leading provider and manufacturer of plastic fabrication in Canada. Founded over a half a century ago, they have been providing custom fabrications made from various plastics to customers in mining, chemical processing, food and drug industries. This highly successful, well respected company is the perfect place for anyone looking to build a long term career with a team of great people.
They are seeking a Specialized Carpenter to join their team.
– Construct moulds using various wood and cardboard materials
– Read and interpret blueprints to construct moulds
– Operate power and hand tools
– Work independently in an industrial environment
– Previous finish carpentry experience
– Ability to read blueprints and create moulds as per specifications
– Strong attention to detail
– Experience working with cardboard an asset
Applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.