Posted: 3 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 6288746 Location: Toronto
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are seeking a Stationary Engineer/Hvac Technician to join their team.
– Performing regular facility monitoring, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure up time objective are met
– Monitoring assigned facilities by conducting facility walkthroughs, equipment and system monitoring
– Performing non-invasive troubleshooting of electrical building distribution systems
– Maintaining and repairing mechanical building distribution
– Assisting in the implementation of preventative maintenance program and ensures that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
– High school diploma
– Qualification of a 4th Class Operating Engineer in the province of Ontario
– Experience in food production (preferred)
– Dual license (HVAC, gas fitter, etc.) (preferred)
– 3+ years of experience in operation and maintenance of high pressure steam plants
– Knowledge of MS Office
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.