Posted: 12 November, 2020 Job Reference ID: 5501719 Location: Stouffville
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the production and manufacturing of metal and steel materials. They have been known for their excellent customer service and delivery of top-quality products to many industries across North America.
They have recently opened a large industrial plant and are seeking a Steel Fitter to join their team!
- Read and interpret blueprints and layouts for structural steel
- Fitting and assembly of structural steel
- Utilize and perform different welding processes and fillers
- Operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines (i.e. torches, grinders, saw, etc.)
- Work in compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and its Regulations
- 2-5 years of working experience in a large/heavy custom steel fabrication and/or manufacturing environment
- Fitting experience is a must
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.